Endangering a baby

Discussion in 'Babies' started by Heatman, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

There are all sorts of silly and stupid act that you can find in the internet especially with videos. Obviously that video you had seen is just a stunt or antic to go viral and get a big number of views. Just like a little boy being taught to smoke, they are videos made to be controversial. However, our government does not tolerate those acts and investigations are done to punish the adults.

3. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

Seriously, I think that the government should take such act very important and duly punish the adult offenders who carry out such evils. How can an elderly man or woman put such a little child that doesn't know anything into such harmful situation? It's purely evil of such individual.

4. Hova

Hova Active Member

I don't think there is a problem drink raw milk straight from the udder unless the cow has some health issue of some sort.

5. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

How would do discern if the cow has an infection or now when it's not going to appear? Or would you have to take the cow blood sample or milk sample to the laboratory for proper test before drinking milk from its udder, specifically giving it to a baby?

6. Hova

Hova Active Member

Of course if a cow is unhealthy you will know, the are just like human beings in case you had no idea. Plus I've lived in a ranch for a couple of years so I should know.

7. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

Cows are very far from being a human being in my own opinion, in as much as they are classified as mammals, they are still far from being human beings and as such I wouldn't equate human breastfeeding to be the same thing as cow breastfeeding :rolleyes:.

8. Hova

Hova Active Member

You totally misunderstood my point, what I was trying to say is I've been drinking milk straight from the cow's udder since I was a little kid and I'm still alive and healthy as the next guy. Don't believe everything you read online.

9. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

Drinking milk fresh and raw that comes straight from the cow's udder is no problem. In rural India, there are wrestlers who are used to drinking such milk in large quantities on a daily basis and they are perfectly healthy and strong, that is not an issue at all. However, in this particular case, the danger to the baby might come from the cow who might suddenly buckle up and kick the baby or something might harm him. So that is something I find really silly, unless of course, the cow has been in the family for some time and is used to the people being near her all the time.

10. littlewitch66

littlewitch66 Active Member

Whether it is healthy or not i would never have let my baby drink from a cow's udder .. just No! Why would anyone want to do that anyway unless there were no bottles available for a baby.

When I was at school and we drank bottled milk I remember there being blood in one of the bottles. Yuck!

11. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

Thank you for having the guts to disagree with allowing your child to drink right from the cow's udder, it doesn't look right or seem right, whether it's healthy or not. It looks absolutely disgusting and evil in my opinion.

littlewitch66 likes this.
  12. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

And as you have been put through such process, it seems that you are likely going to subject your own child to drinking from the cow's udder?

13. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

I would let the foul word and abuse slide because I'm better than that and you. Curse all you want, it just shows how your level of thinking and maturity is at the moment.

14. tyche

tyche Active Member

The person that did that did it for 2 reasons, either the parent can't afford anymore to buy milk or just trying to save money. The other reason would be because the parent wants attention and publicity, and that's why the video was uploaded.

Heatman likes this.
  15. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

There is a good element of truth in what you said and it may be understood a little bit about the situation of not having any money to buy milk but for the reason to get attention and publicity, such individual needs to be punished by the law in my opinion.

16. harijobs

harijobs Member

I don't think it is safe to drink directly from the cow's udder as there are chances of the baby getting affected by any diseases the cow has. At least they should collect the milk, boil it and then they can give it to the baby.

Heatman and littlewitch66 like this.
  17. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

That's a very good suggestion @harijobs, there are lots of things to consider when drinking from right under the cow's udder. Take for instance, the constant perching of flies on it, that leaves lots of germs breeding on the udder, no matter how healthy the cow appears to be, the udder isn't 100% safe to drink from and not by a little child for that matter.

harijobs likes this.
  18. tyche

tyche Active Member

@Heatman, I'm not really sure if it deserves some sort of "criminal punishment", because there is no law yet that states that seeking attention is illegal, lol. I guess a "reprimand" is enough.

19. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

Seeking attention by putting another at risk is kind deserving to be punished. In our constitution, there is a section that is against subjecting anyone to inhuman treatment.

20. tyche

tyche Active Member

@Heatman, I'm not really sure if that person knows that he is endangering the health of the baby, maybe he doesn't really know the risks that he is putting the child into.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  21. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

I believe that common sense should tell any adult that carrying a child and putting such child beneath a cow's udder is a pure degradation. What stops the adult from using his hands to harvest the milk from the cow's udder?

22. tyche

tyche Active Member

@Heatman, Ah, yes I didn't really consider that at 1st, lol. Yeah, I guess that person is just really enjoying the attention that he gets when he posted that pic.

23. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

And such act is wrong to be have a baby being used to seek such attention. If he or she is so attention starved why not himself or herself going under the cow's udder and video himself/herself sucking from it? Hell, I'm 100% sure it would fetch the individual all the attention he/she was looking for in the world as well as abuse/hate word from the public as well.

24. tyche

tyche Active Member

@Heatman, That's so true, I think that person didn't really consider that he would get the attention he desperately wants if it was him that sucked that cow's tit, lol.

25. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

It's exactly my annoyance with the person that did that to a baby. No child deserve to be subjected to such inhuman act and if it's my power, I would fish out the individual responsible for that and have him/her severely punished.