Endangering a baby

Discussion in 'Babies' started by Heatman, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

I believe that common sense should tell any adult that carrying a child and putting such child beneath a cow's udder is a pure degradation. What stops the adult from using his hands to harvest the milk from the cow's udder?

2. tyche

tyche Active Member

@Heatman, Ah, yes I didn't really consider that at 1st, lol. Yeah, I guess that person is just really enjoying the attention that he gets when he posted that pic.

3. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

And such act is wrong to be have a baby being used to seek such attention. If he or she is so attention starved why not himself or herself going under the cow's udder and video himself/herself sucking from it? Hell, I'm 100% sure it would fetch the individual all the attention he/she was looking for in the world as well as abuse/hate word from the public as well.

4. tyche

tyche Active Member

@Heatman, That's so true, I think that person didn't really consider that he would get the attention he desperately wants if it was him that sucked that cow's tit, lol.

5. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

It's exactly my annoyance with the person that did that to a baby. No child deserve to be subjected to such inhuman act and if it's my power, I would fish out the individual responsible for that and have him/her severely punished.