Going on a short vacation for summer

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Alexandoy, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

It is common here to take a vacation in the provinces during the summer when school is out. And since the summer heat is sometimes unbearable in the city, most of the vacationers go to provinces with a beach or swimming pool resort. But what about the toddlers? Those small children are usually the victims of rashes or prickly heat during summer and when on vacation, they were not given full attention. My advice for vacationers is to give priority to the babies and toddlers regarding the bad effect of too much heat.

2. ABlessed

ABlessed Member

I guess if parents do not give their toddlers full attention it is because the parent is focused on getting away from it all, wanting to relax while on vacation. It only makes sense to take care of a toddler's needs, otherwise the child is going to be fussy and cranky throughout the whole vacation and it makes things not enjoyable. Babies and toddlers should always be the priority.

3. gibbs

gibbs New Member

Vacationing with a toddler sounds like a lot of fun but it is actually lots of work. I don't think you'll be doing a lot of sightseeing if you decide to bring a toddler along. There are many things to consider like naps, toddler overheating, toddler too wound up and needs calm place to unwind.

4. Emma

Emma New Member

Exactly, as they say - Mothers never get vacations, they just take care of their kids at a different place.I believe it becomes very difficult to mange your vocations while traveling with toddler. But on the other hand it is very enjoyable also because you always have your baby with you to play with and to see his innocent activities. If you are prepared with all the essentials required on vacations for babies like, Blankets, Comforters, Co-Sleeper, Clothes etc to keep your baby warm in cold nights then it could be your most enjoyable vocation also.

5. tyche

tyche Active Member

That's why it's not a good idea to take toddlers along with you when you want to unwind if you can't take care of them properly. Just entrust them to a trusted relative or nanny when taking a vacation.