How Painful is child's delivery?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Heatman, Oct 29, 2017.

?

Child delivery is painful?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Active Member

All because of the changed lifestyle of women, these days C-section is more safe than a normal delivery. The modern lifestyle have made the female muscles incapable to bearing too much of pressure. Forceful contractions during labor lead to ligament injuries and muscle tear. So, these days most of the female opt for a C-section so as to remain safe. There can be a mild discomfort for a few days but later on everything gets sorted well.

BelindaMT likes this.
  2. littlewitch66

littlewitch66 Active Member

@Natasha0717 Don't let one person's opinion of the pain put you off having children because if it was that bad for everyone we would all stop at one child! Yes it hurts but you can get pain relief and that little bundle at the end is so worth what you endured.

3. amitkokiladitya

Yes, the end result is completely worth all the pain and suffering. A child brings loads of happiness and a new reason for living. This gives the stimulus to bear the pain all over again. Having a child is one of the biggest blessings.

4. fern2x2001

fern2x2001 New Member

My wife felt the signs of labor last year at around 5 A.M. and we rushed at the nearest hospital. She was admitted at 6:00 A.M. and she went into labor 10 A.M the same day and our daughter was born at 11:26 A.M. Although it's just more than an hour of labor, according to her, the pain was unspeakable. It cannot be paralleled to any other pain. We are just lucky that she only had to endure it for more than an hour. I can only imagine how painful it is for other women who goes into labor for more than a day.

5. amitkokiladitya

Yes, there is nothing as delivery pain. It is really unbearable and only women have the inborn ability to get along with this level of suffering.

6. BelindaMT

BelindaMT New Member

Hi amitkokiladitya,
    Yes, it is possible that maybe one of the cause is a modern lifestyle but there are lots of reasons why the pregnant woman will undergo C-section. Like for example a very tight abs muscle because of abs exercise. Eclampsia which is unexplainable why a woman during delivery she got eclampsia despite a healthy lifestyle. There are also issues like some of the doctors are so lazy to wait for a long labor and will suggest C-section because that was the easiest way and safeties way to give birth.

7. joey_2tep

joey_2tep New Member

Pain is what my wife was looking for when we had our first baby. She just felt that a real mother are those who have already experienced the pain of giving birth to a baby. She had her first thru c-section and we hope that it would be a normal delivery for her second. As a father, it really doesn't matter, as long as they are both healthy then everything is fine. But I would be very happy for my wife when that happens as long as it is advised by her doctor.