Lazy Parents

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Jason76, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Jason76

Jason76 Active Member

https://forums.kinacle.com/index.php?threads/unwanted-advice.1108/
    Some parents, though, really are lazy. Some people are lazy. In that case, when can you know if advice is justified? Also, how can you go about it the right way? Is scolding appropriate?

2. Holmes22

Holmes22 Active Member

Laziness is everywhere and it is frustrating to deal with, but really there is not much you can do. I also happen to hate complaining so I do not just like to complain about it, but you have to at some point. I don't get it, and I can be lazy on certain days or certain times, but on the whole I do not get it.

3. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

I don't want to name names but there were so many lazy parents in my circle that their toddlers were already doing something wrong and they won't even stand and get the toddler. But worse are other parents who leaves the baby in the crib and let it cry until the baby gets hoarse. The problem? The father was smoking and the mother was watching tv. I sometimes wonder why those lazy parents were given children.

4. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

I agree with you. Parents who are too lazy and do not want to take any efforts in looking after their kids well should not even become parents ever. If you do want to be a parent, then you have to take efforts. Otherwise, it is the poor kids who suffer greatly in the long run.

5. tallulah

tallulah Active Member

Laziness in parents comes in different forms of shapes and types. Some parents wouldn't even be bothered to care for the personal hygiene of their children and oftentimes, you find the family living in deplorable conditions. And this has nothing to do with how rich or how poor the family is or their societal status. You can be great parents irrespective of your bank account. Rich parents doesn't necessarily mean they will be great at parenting and poor parents doesn't mean they will be bad. We just need to decide which one we want to be.

6. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler New Member

This is really my reason of being part of this, trying to find some answers so that I can understand my parent who doesn't have much time for me. This situation was really hard. So I hope, for those parents here, or those who are here to learn parenting, please, give time for your family. Bond with each other. Because like what they say, "a family that stick together, stays forever".