Pregnancy Scares and Concerns

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Heatman, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

Pregnancy is a good thing of joy and jubilation to every family or newly married couples in our modern society today. It is cherished so much that the stability of most homes today depends on the ability of the wife to get pregnant and give birth.

In as much pregnancy gives joy and happiness to the families involved, it's not always all bed of roses as there are points of pains and uncertainty that follows pregnant women.

There are several things that could go wrong in pregnant status of women today. There is a fellow lady case of the baby being situated at the lower waist of the tommy there by causing the mother lots of pains and inability to seat up right and move freely with ease. There are some that have sore mouth cases ; making it very hard for them to eat. Let me mention but a few with regards to the pains pregnant women passes through to just put smile on the face of her husband and the family in entirety.

I strongly recommend that whenever one is opportunined to have a pregnant woman nearby, endeavor to render all the help you could because they deserve it.

harijobs likes this.
  2. harijobs

harijobs Member

I totally agree with you, my friend. Even though they will be all smiles only they know how much pain they undergo and how much they hide through that big smile. My aunt suffered a lot when she was pregnant with her second baby, not able to eat, the same condition like your friend, she was unable to walk and her leg got twisted because of her baby inside. So much pain but she endured it all with a big smile. They really do deserve every possible help, love, and support from all the family members. :)

Heatman likes this.
  3. to7update

to7update Active Member

Pregnancy and parenthood is not something easy, and being a man I don't even know how hard it is for women to deal with it, so yeah, obviously they need all the support as they are generating life, and there is nothing bigger than that.

Heatman likes this.
  4. Miches

Miches Active Member

I think that most society recognize this special time in a woman's life. Banks, payment centers, fast foods restaurants, and other institutions provide a special queue for pregnant women along with those with disabilities and senior citizens. Women do give up a lot when they allow their body to be used as a vessel for a new life. The pregnancy period can bring a lot of pain and uncomfortable sensations and their husband and family should be there to support and understand what she's going through.

5. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

The only thing I remember about pregnancy was to be careful with the weather because the pregnant woman cannot afford to get sick even with the common colds. Having an ailment can affect the baby since it is directly connected to the mother. So if the mother has fever, the baby suffers it too. You can imagine the problem when the pregnant mother sneezes, that could bring a jolt to the baby inside the tummy.

6. Elsa

Elsa Starlight Baby Employee Staff Member

Wow! It's really wonderful to read your comments here guys -- so many caring men who understand the plight of pregnant women. I pray your kind multiply because a lot do not really understand how difficult it is, or if they do know, they just don't care.

Heatman likes this.