What is it about babies that makes them so adorable?

Discussion in 'Babies' started by littlewitch66, Apr 2, 2018.

1. littlewitch66

littlewitch66 Active Member

They cry a lot, they poop all the time, cause sleepless nights and endless worry so what is it that makes them so adorable. Maybe those cute little fingers and toes, their innocence and vulnerability.

For you what makes them so adorable?

nangk08 likes this.
  2. Holmes22

Holmes22 Active Member

Its always that innocent look or the reminder of innocence or whatever you want to call it, that is always what gets me. Now that I think about it I should probably work on a better way to describe it because I am not sure I did too well there.

littlewitch66 likes this.
  3. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Active Member

The smallness of the baby makes it cute aside from the pretty face and the giggles. Especially when a baby smiles for the camera, you will be mesmerized. Maybe the baby is one wonder that we don't understand. All of us were once a baby and we didn't know anything until we grew up. Maybe that innocence also adds to their being cute.

4. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

There is no denying all those things you have mentioned are annoying but all that is wiped out with just a gurgle. I love those gurgling sounds and their efforts to talk with sounds they make when we talk to them.

littlewitch66 and nangk08 like this.
  5. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

That is so true. Having a baby at home means we have to be constantly on our toes all the time, day and night. Yet, they are so innocent and so sweet with their chubby chubby cheeks, starry eyes and dimpled bottoms....Just watching them smile in their sleep makes all the trouble worthwhile.

6. littlewitch66

littlewitch66 Active Member

It's all those things that members have described here. They can keep you awake all night and make you feel like a zombie but one smile and all is forgiven.

Look at this baby getting emotional as he hears his mother's voice for the first time . It just brings tears to my eyes,

nangk08 and iamawriter like this.
  7. tyche

tyche Active Member

Well for someone who doesn't like babies, I think that it's the fact that they're so fragile and innocent that's why they're so adorable. Also, for the parents, it's more of a paternal/maternal thing.

8. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

That shows even their frowns are wroth admiring. Everything, if you ask me, is worth admiring when it comes to babies. The joy of them sleeping when we sing those lullabys or when their cradle is rocked.

littlewitch66 and nangk08 like this.
  9. tallulah

tallulah Active Member

A world without babies in it would be such a dreary one. Babies are one of the best things that could ever happen to humans. They are just so squishy and perfect! They smell so great and make you feel good. Only a monster will not smile back at the toothless grin of a baby. Babies are angels in human form.

10. Mika

Mika Active Member

I have nothing much to say but I can live with a baby for the rest of life. A baby has so much to say without actually saying that keeps you engaged as long as you stay with a baby. No doubt about the fact that they cry a lot but a little smile coming from them fills your hear with unforgettable joy.

11. JiLLian

JiLLian New Member

I have 6 months old baby and yes she is so adorable. She's so cute and clingy. I think the chubby cheeks and giggling in infants are all designed to encourage others to look after them.