A 13 year old raped by 8 Men

Discussion in 'Kids' started by Heatman, Feb 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

This is one of the most trending news in my country a few days back on February 3, 2018. A 13 year old girl was constantly being raped by 8 men until they impregnated her with twins. How on earth can people be blessed with evil? Raping a 13 year who is too tender for such horror. After reading this news, I cried so bad for that kid who was taken advantage of my those devil incarnates.

Read more about this http://bit.ly/2nwnrDN

2. Jason76

Jason76 Active Member

What time of day or night did this happen? I think parents need to monitor their children in such neighborhoods. Anyway, the sad thing is that money might keep victims from getting justice or leaving the area. Also, it isn't helping potential victims.

3. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

In as much as I condemn this evil act by some depraved men, I must point out that some African parents add to this problem by sending their young kids to go hawk goods. It's from this avenue that these crazy men get to take the opportunity to luring these children into their room and desecrate them beyond recognition. If it were to be an adult hawking, there is a slim chance of the person falling victim to these men ploy unless the adult desire such but kids full of innocence wouldn't have any clue what they are getting into until they are being forced into doing what they never planned.

Jason76 likes this.
  4. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

It's really sad to read something like this that happened to a child. Being gang raped by 8 men is like experiencing hell. I cannot imagine how that girl can recover from that traumatic experience since it is worse than being shell-shocked. And what will happen to the baby when the girl gives birth to that product of rape? I understand the bad situation of peace and order in some countries that become like a jungle where the strong prevails and the weak suffers.

Jason76 likes this.
  5. tyche

tyche Active Member

I think those 8 animals should be given the death sentence for raping an innocent girl. I do hope they get punished for what they did.

6. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

It's really disgusting what is happening in some parts of my country especially with the Boko Haram plagued communities in the Northern part of the country. There was a time in 14-15 April 2014 here in Nigeria when over 100 Chibok town school girls were kidnapped by these Boko Haram extremists. All of them were subjected to rape and torture, while some were killed. Some of the girls that were finally rescued never felt normal again.

7. janemarie

janemarie Member

That is just really so sad. That poor girl will never get over it. It must have been so frightening for her to go through. Again and again being raped makes you feel like you are worthless and all you wish for is death. My heart goes out to that poor child and I really hope that those males get their comeuppance. I hope there is a God and I hope that there is such a thing as Karma so those evil doers get what they deserve.

8. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

If it is up to me, I would advocate for shooting those 8 men where they stand. Straight death is even too merciful for the evil crime they committed. They deserve to be severely punishment - subjected to torture before finally put them out of their misery.

9. kaka135

kaka135 Active Member

This is really ridiculous! It's already very sad to read that, then I saw the word "constantly", and I really don't understand how that can happen. This is really difficult for the girl, but I hope she can really overcome it. Those people must be punished, but I think it's good if the government or society can help to prevent cases like this happen in future.

10. tyche

tyche Active Member

@Heatman, I think an electric chair punishment would be quite fitting for those 8 men, they deserve to die slowly and painfully.

11. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

Seriously, it's very awful what that 13 year kid suffered getting raped over and over again out of fear of getting killed as they promised her they would kill her should she mention it to anyone. Some people are just more horrible than the devil. What joy do they derive from raping a child so young when there are adults out there willing to have sex with any of them. Those men deserve death no matter how this case is treated by the law.

12. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

I'm not surprised about the news saying that the girl kid was raped constantly because it's something that is very much obtainable in the Northern crises ridden area of my country. All sorts of evil events that now plague this state starts from that same particular region. We are having the issue of armed extremist calling themselves Boko haram terrorists all emanated from that same North.

13. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

If there is any worst punishment than that of the electric chair, it would be what I would recommend for them. But before killing them, I would still want them to be subjected to intense torture just like they do in some movies, by having them taken to a black site and have them dealt with before their execution.

14. tyche

tyche Active Member

@Heatman, Over here, the electric chair used to be the main punishment for the death penalty. Now it has been replaced by the lethal injection, which is a very "easy" and "painless" way to die.

15. Jason76

Jason76 Active Member

In response to the above, I don't think a lot of criminals are having to pay in proportion to what they've done. I mean, look at the serial killers in the US, many of which even only get life due to the banned death penalty. However, though, do two wrongs make a right?

16. gibbs

gibbs New Member

The world has totally gone crazy. How a bunch of grown men can be comfortable with such an act is beyond me. I hope they hang for this.

17. Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020 Member

That is so sad, i pity the girl, no one should ever endure such brutallity. This inhuman act should never go unpunished, the perpetrators should really rot in jail. But what's worst is even if those maniacs go to jail, they will still go out in a couple of years on parole or if they have served their sentence which in my book is wrong. That's why there's so many rapists nowadays, they know that if they rape someone and they get caught they'll only serve some time. Stiffer laws should be implemented, a convicted rapist should get a life sentence or at least 50 years minimum with no possibility of bail, do this and no one will try raping girls any more.

18. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

Such deeds are common here in India as well. Obviously all those who indulge in such acts are perverts and need to be treated and the best punishment for them would be death. A rule has just been made by one of the States here to sentence anyone indulging in such acts sepecially with minors, to death.

19. naruto100

naruto100 Active Member

That's terrible. Honestly those people can't be call man. They should get enough punishment, and I can't even imagine any punishment which can be called enough. Too bad. Such things are happening is all over the world and it must get stop some how. Too sad.