Babies need to cry

Discussion in 'Babies' started by Alexandoy, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Active Member

Old folks here believe that babies should cry once in a while as a form of exercise to the lungs and throat. They say that babies who cry for a time every day are healthier. However too much crying may develop tonsillitis so maybe there should also have a balance.

2. tyche

tyche Active Member

Ah I don't think that all of that is true, it seems like that is something I never thought of or encountered yet.

3. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

Yeah I read somewhere that! Crying for the babies is a form of exercise, to release stress, exercise their lungs and most importantly, make sure their moms get plenty of exercise too! ;) Seriously, crying is also the way for a baby to communicate his or her needs.

4. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

Baby cries for a reason and too much crying signals something is wrong with the baby.

Baby cries for it necessitates for his lungs. He cries for his needs like foods and care and attention. He cries for he is uncomfortable or sick. But letting him cry unattended for a long time, there's something unusual for the baby that needs to be acted upon right away.

nangk08 likes this.
  5. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

Of course we cannot let babies cry unattended for a long time. Usually when the baby cries for a reason, the mothers can recognise each time. Like when a baby is hungry, it cries in a different manner than when it cries when feeling the need to be cuddled or just held. Usually when something is wrong, the mother instinctively knows. But even then, each time the baby cries, the parents need to pay attention.

6. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

I know mother knows best about her baby. She knows what appropriate things to do when her child cries. When a child is hungry, when the child is sick, when child needs to be cuddled are common manifestations which the mother is always on the alert.

nangk08 likes this.