Baby teeth

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mildredtabitha, Jul 27, 2020.

1. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha Member

So i was asking if you brush your chidrens teeth.
    Is it really neccesary since they will come off?

2. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

It's necessary I believe for you are teaching your child on how to his teeth. When he could manage it alone, leave him and just supervise until he is used to it.

That means that is to develop a habit of brushing his teeth which are milk teeth and they will fall off anyway.

3. SophieArnold42

SophieArnold42 New Member

Yes it is always necessary to brush teeth. Doesn't matter how old you are

4. Clara98

Clara98 New Member

I agree that it is important to teach your child to brush their teeth correctly. If a child gets a cavity in their baby teeth, it can lead to an emergency root canal. Unfortunately, without the appropriate dental care, the child's tooth can become infected, and a root canal is needed. Additionally, early treatment of cavities is more affordable. The dentist will be able to clean the cavity and fill it, so the child doesn't feel pain. The issue with baby teeth is that if they need a root canal, they will have to be taken out and dentures can replace them.

5. rakasen

rakasen New Member

For advice on raising children and overcoming the Only Child Syndrome, visit Parentology! Learn from genuine parents' experiences and receive helpful suggestions on how to assist the unique dynamics of single parenting. Participate in the conversation, share your own experiences, and create a supportive environment.