Becoming a Surrogate

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Rossy303, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Rossy303

Rossy303 New Member

Becoming a surrogate mother is a generous and noble thing. Well, some people are interested in becoming a surrogate to bless the less fortune women with the gift of parenthood. Others consider this noble act due to the financial benefits associated with it. It is important to visit a fertility institution to see you through your journey till the day you deliver your bundle of joy.

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Active Member

I agree that being a surrogate is a noble thing because it is no joke to carry the baby in your womb for 9 months that later would be taken away from you. But I know of some surrogate mothers who enjoy doing that for the money that is paid to them. When we were having difficulty in getting pregnant (my wife's ovary were hyperactive) we were advised to go for a surrogate pregnancy. But we didn't pursue that idea.

3. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

The role of a surrogate mother is challenging. It takes the great courage to play a substitute biological mother and then give the baby after birth to his or her real parents.

I don't if those surrogates are doing that for money or what not. However, the point is to give the baby to be born and to see the world out of love, care and sacrifice of others.

4. tyche

tyche Active Member

It's a noble thing if you do it for free, and I salute those women, but if they do it because they will get paid, then it's not such a noble thing anymore.

5. Hova

Hova Member

You can't take care of the pregnancy without money. Also, you are going to need that money after you deliver the baby for a other things I'm sure.

6. Maestro

Maestro Member

In this economy, you can't afford not to get paid. You can't live like a hobo when you are pregnant. It is only fair that you at least get compensated for the nine months you will be carrying the baby.