Best Age to Have A Baby

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Jasmin Cottontail, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020 Member

I think that there is no definitive exact age for a woman to get pregnant, but being matured enough would generally be safer, a woman between the ages of 18 up to 38 years old are on the safe side. Below 18 and above 38 years old have a higher risk when it comes to pregnancy and childbirth.

2. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

There are some tribes in my country that are fond of getting married at very young age. There have been cases of where 12-14 years old girl being married to old men that can be the mate of such girl's parents. This is peculiar in the Muslim states in my country.

Kakashi2020 likes this.
  3. Holmes22

Holmes22 Active Member

Oh yes I am sure it varies quite a bit depending on where you are and the customs of each place, but that still seems a little young. It is one of those questions that will never really have an answer but should be thought of to be on the safe side like others have said.

4. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

In my opinion, the best age to have a baby is between 25 to 32, that is when the women are in their peak of the health and best equipped, both mentally as well as physically to cope with the pressures of pregnancy and motherhood. Post 32, 35, our stamina begins to deteriorate and it also poses several risks for the baby as well as.

5. janemarie

janemarie Member

The early twenties is the better age for having children when the body is strong and youthful. The only problem is that mentally, I don't think we are ready to have children until we are at least in our forties by which time it is too risky to go ahead with. When we get older we risk giving birth to downs syndrome babies and other problems as well as it could be a risk to the mothers' health.

By nature, we can bear children if we menstruate but that doesn't mean that we should be having children at the ages of twelve or fifty three!

6. tyche

tyche Active Member

Google has this to say regarding your question:

"A different assessment of the long-term health of older mothers presents a slight complication, at least for women who want to have more than one child. While having a first baby at age 34 might be fine, this other study suggests, what's even more fine is to have a last baby before age 35."

7. Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020 Member

In some cultures pregnancy and childbirth by young girls are still accepted as normal practice but it doesn't mean that the risk factor associated with it is also normal. Women have young ages has a high pregnancy and childbirth risk factor and mortality rate than women 18 years old and above.

8. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

It was really a serious issue then, I think it's was actually attempted by the senate to pass marriage to underage into law but the entire Eastern Christian community of the country was vehemently against it and also some part of the Western part of the state.

It was the northern part of the country that were really agitating for the the law to be passed. I felt ashamed for the kind of law makers we had in the country because they are a disgrace.

9. Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020 Member

Well that's usually the problem with age old customs and traditions, but like all others it would eventually conform and adjust to modern society but it would take decades. When new generations would adapt the modern life then the old traditions and customs would die off and that my friend would not happen anytime soon. We have a province in my country which even up to now have blood feuds and in the 1950's we had several provinces like that but the old generation does off and the new generation adapt modernity now we are left with only one. Eventually that province will also embrace modernity. It's really a very slow process but education and modernization.

10. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

Personally, I'm really tired of these repugnant old customs and traditions. They are really getting on my nerves which some inhuman patterns of desire these old cargoes look to explore and exploit all in the name of customs and traditions. If it's possible to root them all out from power overnight, I would strongly volunteer to be a party to the coup. They have done more than enough and need to take a break from the system.

11. to7update

to7update Active Member

I don't think there is an accurate answer to this question. For me, the best age to have a baby is when there is love between the two parents, and they have the love to properly raise a child. When these requirements are met, that's the best age.