best diapers for kids?

Discussion in 'Babies' started by vashisth, Sep 20, 2019.

1. vashisth

vashisth New Member

Anyone knows about the best diapers for kids?

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Active Member

I am old fashioned so I would prefer the linen diapers that you wash after using. I understand that it is inconvenient especially for a working mother but I don't trust the disposable diapers for the baby. Cloth diapers with clips and not safety pins would be the best diaper for the baby. Think about it.

3. Maestro

Maestro Member

I feel like there are always ads on tv for different types of diapers. My sister uses a brand called " SoftCare" and she says it the best.

4. Olaff

Olaff Member

Nowadays, most mothers prefer disposable diapers. I guess it lessens the work of having to wash them. But I still know of people who use the ones you are talking about.

Alexandoy likes this.
  5. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Active Member

I agree that disposal diapers is the standard now because mothers do not want to wash the diapers. However, there are brands that are expensive which boasts of the non-allergenic materials. I know of some cases where babies got rashes from the disposable diapers. Maybe those are the cheap diapers but we never can tell.

6. Olaff

Olaff Member

I hear most rashes or allergies are caused by the perfume used by pampers on some brands. If you notice a pink-ish rash on your baby's diaper area, it is best to switch to a different type.

7. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

Diapers should only be used when you are out with the baby, but at home handmade soft cotton nappies are the best for babies. Also as they can be washed and dried and reused again and again, they are economical than expensive diapers, which again are an environmental concern as well.

8. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

Sorry. My 6 grown up children when they were kids are not wearing or using diapers. We were providing them their wears. When they're wet we replace their wears to a dry one.

But nowadays there are brand of diapers. I am in position to name a best diaper.

9. Olaff

Olaff Member

My mother used nappies on my siblings and I. If you can't afford diapers, nappies are the best alternative.

10. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

Thanks for recommending it. I don't if they're available in our Philippines that kind of diaper.

What we're using is a piece of cloth made to wrap the baby. My wife is expert for making an improvised diapers.

Olaff likes this.
  11. Olaff

Olaff Member

That it amazing. I didn't realize that you could make your own diaper. Way to go.