Creating picture albums and videos

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Alexandoy, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

For the parents of toddlers here, have you considered creating photo albums and videos for your toddlers. Surely they have their own antics and funny posings. It's not really to make the album and videos now but maybe for the later years when the toddler is a teenager or maybe an adult. All you have to do now is to take pictures of your toddler every now and then and also videos that you can compile for later editing.

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

This friend of mine had a history of her first born. Even the first tooth that she lost, the first curl of hair that was cut, not to speak of the other routine pictures one takes of toddlers. But she made one mistake and that was she was not as thorough for her second child. It is not easy to keep a track of events day by day or year by year and if one succeeds doing that for one child then it must be done for other kids as well.

3. harijobs

harijobs Member

My parents didn't have a collection of me and my brother except for a few. We have only fewer photos and they really didn't care about recording those silly and funny moments for keeping any memories. I don't blame them because it was their personal choice. When asked about this to my mother she said I was not interested in taking photos at that time. So I decided that day when I have babies I will make sure to make albums of them from their birth and recording every special moment so that I will cherish them forever. :)

4. Holmes22

Holmes22 Active Member

This is one reason why I am so glad that we live in this day and age, and the catalogs that I have are great to go back and look at. I was a little bit behind all the videos and cell phone, but still pretty amazing.

5. Mika

Mika Active Member

I know many who record every activity of their children right from the birth to the time they go to school and growing into their teens. They use their phone or camera and record everything in minute detail and send it to all their friends and family. Besides these they also write every activity their children did on a regular basis and can tell you when their child rolled for the first time and things like that.

6. D Lee

D Lee New Member

I started creating my own album and short clips of festive seasons and of a few celebrations -when I found my mum's old album about 10years ago. What I saw was unexpected, interesting, amazing and perplexing! To imagine my mum in her teenage, seeing my aunts and uncles in their youthful ages, viewing that past history of the 1950s -was captivating and still vivid! That forced a burning desire in me -to save my moments-for-life in photography for the future. Because these will be my Treasures then.