Cruel nanny

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Alexandoy, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Active Member

I was bothered upon seeing the CCTV video of a nanny who was very cruel with her ward. The toddler was crying and the nanny wanted the toddler to shut up so she hit the head of the toddler and pinched the cheek. Not content, the toddler was kicked on the butt. If I were the parent of that toddler for sure that nanny would go to jail.

2. IvanJ

IvanJ Moderator Staff Member

That's downright evil. I think I watched that video before. Here in our household, we have a rule to not get a nanny. True it'd be more difficult, but at least...it's safer.

3. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

I have watched similar videos of such cruel nannies. It is so disturbing for the parents to know that the very person you trusted to take care of your child is abusing him in such a cruel and disgusting manner. This is the very reason why you should never trust your babies with other people. The very reason why I gave up my job.

4. tyche

tyche Active Member

That's why parents should always monitor their children via hidden cameras if they are being mistreated by their nanny, or better yet, go to an agency to be able to get a trusted nanny.

5. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

That's terrible. That's cruelty. That nanny should be put to jail. What she did would create a trauma to the kid.

It's good that there's a CCTV. That would be a solid evidence against her. She needs to be accused and put to jail because of her cruelty to the kid.

nangk08 likes this.