Difficult to feed

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Alexandoy, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

I saw this scenario when my cousin was a toddler. His mother would follow him holding the plate and the spoon. He roams around the house while being fed, short of saying he doesn't want to eat. But I guess that was an idiosyncrasy or maybe caprice that could have been corrected if his parents were disciplinarians.

2. tyche

tyche Active Member

I think the tolerance of the parents will be tested if they continue to follow the kid that doesn't want to eat. I think they should just discipline the kid to sit still while being fed to avoid the parents following the kid.

3. Hova

Hova Active Member

Cause and effect, my people. Be careful with what you instill in your kids, because according to law, it must manifest. You should definitely use force to feed them to avoid any sort of malnutrition. You must establish that you are the boss and that feeding time means exactly that.

4. IvanJ

IvanJ New Member

My kid loves to run around during feeding time but lately we established control. She's now approaching us, ready to take spoonfuls of nutritious meals.

5. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

I am surprised why there is a need to mention the law. What do you mean by it must manifest?

6. Hova

Hova Active Member

I mean habit is a disease!