Do You Know If Your Child Is Spoiled?

Discussion in 'Kinacle Blog Posts' started by Kinacle (Bot), Nov 28, 2019.

1. Kinacle (Bot)

Kinacle (Bot) Member

2. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

We must admit that my wife and I are permissive parents to our children. We want them to make them happy.

And we regret later own when they lose some respect to us as their parents. We get hurt. Sometimes we want to be harsh to them but we refrain in doing so.

Now what we're doing is to be frank with them of our discontentment, our heartaches of their misbehavior. We're lucky for they understand us since they're now growing up.

It takes a good communication to resolve those things and genuine love and discipline with love by telling them what's their faults.

3. Polina Kravchenko

Polina Kravchenko Member

i guess if he doesnt listen then he is spoiled?

4. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

I don't think so that a kid who doesn't listen to his parents or disobey them is a spoiled brat.

Let's go back to the ground or basis why the kid becomes spoiled. It's his parents themselves who over protect him, give way to his whims and caprices just to make him happy.

5. Polina Kravchenko

Polina Kravchenko Member

I didnt mean that way. i meant a kid who gets instructed several times to do something, shouted and punished and still keeps resisting gives an impression of a spoiled one