Favorite Christmas Movies

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Maysa, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Maysa

Maysa New Member

Since I was a child I always had the tradition to watch Christmas movies during the holidays. Now I watch them with my little ones (they're 2 and 4) :) Lately they've been completely obsessed with "Mickey's Magical Christmas", they want to watch it almost every night after dinner. What are you favorite Christmas movies to watch with your little ones?

2. James McAllister

James McAllister Kinacle Employee Staff Member

Good topic, I may end up picking up some more movies today! :emoji_smile:

I'd say ours are probably...
    • Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
    • How The Grinch Stole Christmas (the original)
    • A Charlie Brown Christmas
    • The Polar Express
    • A Christmas Story (as a kid myself this was on TV on repeat most of the day.)
    It's been ages since I've seen Mickey's Magical Christmas, a good one to have no doubt.

Maysa likes this.
  3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail Active Member

I haven't seen Mickey's Magical Christmas but now that you've mentioned it, I'll go check it out and see if it's good :)

Anyway, my favorite Christmas film will always be Home Alone, although I forgot the last time when I have watched it. But definitely loved it as a child! The other one is The Polar Express, and the classic movie It's A Wonderful Life :)

Maysa and workingbuck like this.
  4. workingbuck

workingbuck Active Member

I haven't watched Polar Express but I totally love Home Alone. too bad the last movie was not that great. I watched all of them but I really love watching the first two movies. I would still watch them now if I would have some time to watch them.

5. Jasmin Cottontail

I don't remember the plot of Home Alone 3, but I think I liked it as a child when I watched it years ago. I would love to watch them as well and feel nostalgic since I used to watch them during Christmas time with my cousins and I remember we really enjoy it.

If you haven't seen the Polar Express then I suggest you to watch it, it's an incredible movie and I really love it! It's actually great for all ages! :D

workingbuck likes this.
  6. workingbuck

workingbuck Active Member

I did watch Home alone 3 but I just forgot how the story went since it was not that good for me. And thanks I would watch Polar Express, it does seem like a great movie.

7. tony

tony Active Member

During Christmas season I always like watching the old movie titled Jesus of Nazareth. No other movie inspires me more than this during this period. It was shot in 1977 I guess..

8. TheKnight

TheKnight Active Member

I always liked most versions of a Christmas Carol and especially the muppet and Disney version. I relate to the poverty that the families went through and I always hoped that some miracle would happen like it did in the movie. It never did but it's nice seeing it be shown in a movie, hah.

9. Maysa

Maysa New Member

My favorite Christmas movie has always been Home Alone too for sure! :) But I haven't been able to get my kids to pay attention to it :( haha they still prefer the animated ones, and they're completely obsessed with Mickey Mouse!

Thanks for sharing your favorite movies, guys. We watched Polar Express yesterday and I personally really loved it, it was definitely magical!

10. Jasmin Cottontail

Aw that's sad. Home Alone was one of the best, and for me it's still one of the best Christmas movies of all time :) I had also suggested this movie to my nieces but it seems that they aren't interested in watching it. Well too bad for them because they are missing a lot hahaha :D They also like watching animated movies as well as Korean Romantic films.

Yes Polar Express is one of the greatest and it is indeed magical! Just watched it a few days ago as well since Christmas is coming and I feel nostalgic and remembered my Christmas from long ago which is absolutely splendid :)

11. kamai

kamai Active Member

My favorite Christmas movies to watch with my little one are Arthur's Perfect Christmas, How the Grinch stole Christmas, Charlie Browns Christmas, The Christmas Carol, and her favorite Caillous Christmas. I will have to check out Mickey's magical Christmas since my baby is a huge fan of Mickey I can't believe I never thought of that one.