Great Snow Day Activities for You And Baby

Discussion in 'Kinacle Blog Posts' started by Kinacle (Bot), Feb 6, 2020.

1. Kinacle (Bot)

Kinacle (Bot) Member

2. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

Wow! These are the great snow day activities for the toddlers and with their parents.

I just read it to familiarize myself on they're introduced, conducted and enjoyed by the babies for we don't have snow or winter season in our country.

We only have dry season or summer in other countries. We bring our toddler to the mountain spring and let him enjoy the coolness of the fresh water from a natural spring.

Or we go to the beach.

3. James McAllister

James McAllister Kinacle Employee Staff Member

Honestly, I often wish that we had more of a warm season where I live. In Washington State USA, it is wet and rainy most of the year, which is a shame because there's so many great places to go outdoors - especially for kids. Unfortunately even if it's sunny, the rain doesn't stay away long enough for the ground to dry up.

The winter season here is just right - a couple good weeks of snow each year, enough for the kids to enjoy making snowmen or starting snowball fights :emoji_slight_smile:

4. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

Thanks for your reaction.

I live in the Philippines where there are only two distinct seasons, the rainy season which starts from June to the early part of October; and the dry season which starts from the later part of October to May.

That's why my kids are longing to be exposed or want to experience the season of winter and enjoy playing in the snow.

5. Polina Kravchenko

Polina Kravchenko Member

to be honest i usually avoid random internet advices but the ones i find on this forum are really great!