Having fun at home

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Alexandoy, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

Parents are trying to be creative in this pandemic era and lockdown. It is boring to be staying at home all the time especially for the kids. The common alternative is either the tv or the internet. Most kids now are into gaming that some parents just let their kids play the whole day instead of doing mischief. But for me, there are other activities that can be done. What can you suggest?

2. SophieArnold42

SophieArnold42 New Member

I don't think it's that bad that kids play games all day. Maybe you play with your kids to understand them better i dunno.

3. tyche

tyche Active Member

Aside from catching up with friends, I suggest that they try drawing, writing, or maybe the parents can enroll them in some online school or course so that they can thouroughly study what they need to learn or their hobbies.

4. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

Talk with the kids, tell them about various ways they can have fun, read out funny stories aloud with them. Draw silly cartoons or draw cartoons of each other. Play silly games like Chinese whispers, pass the parcel etc. Numerous ways to have fun with kids without having to go out.