Hello diaper changers and baby lovers !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Folk Artist, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Folk Artist

Folk Artist Active Member

I forgot to say hello on this forum, I think- so Hello! and it seems like you could learn a lot on this forum about babies and how to handle them,so I am looking forward to some great insight on this subject and situation in the future-and I remember the Dr. (Benjamin) Spock guy was the go-to guy in my day for baby instruction and how to deal with them as well !

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  2. Mika

Mika Active Member

Hi, I hope you enjoy your stay here and share your experiences you had during raising up your children. Yes, it sure is a great forum that tells us newer ways of handling day to day situation we face during upbringing our babies. I suggest you read "Blog" section which has some of the greatest blogs with wonderful suggestions and input by great members of this community.

Folk Artist likes this.
  3. Elsa

Elsa Starlight Baby Employee Staff Member

Hi! @Folk Artist. You will surely learn lots of new ideas from the forums. Our members provide wonderful comments and suggestions so please feel free to join in! And as @Mika said, do check out the blogs. I'm sure you will find something interesting and helpful.

Folk Artist likes this.
  4. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

i don't change diapers but simply love to be with kids and to listen to their stories. What better place than this.
    Welcome aboard. Love to listen to your baby stories.
    See you

Elsa and Folk Artist like this.