Hypothetically

Discussion in 'Babies' started by Emma kwamboka, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Emma kwamboka

Emma kwamboka Member

Hi. I do not know how many of you would relate to such an experience. I hope you do. I want to be open-minded so please only the best advice to be given. So anyway, we are all experiencing the major setbacks caused by the pandemic. I know for sure I have no job unless I try my opportunities online.

Well, what if you find yourself pregnant? You have zero sources of income. You are already a single parent of one. And unfortunately, your partner has ever told you they aren't ready for a child at the moment. What are you going to do?

2. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

What the hell is her life! Once is enough. It's already a great lesson to learn to be single parent. Then another one is coming with nothing to spend. Well, this is an utter and a very clear of irresponsibleness. This is no joke but a great insult to humanity.

Well, I think there's a government agency that deals on this of problem. She better finds or seeks their help. Once a woman gets pregnant she has a moral obligation to give birth to the child and raise it according to the nurture and admonition of the Lord. There's no turning back. And her partner has the same responsibility.

3. Emma kwamboka

Emma kwamboka Member

Apparently she is the only one being blamed. He says he would have accepted the child had he known the baby was there. Why do guys say one thing then want another? I am speechless.

4. annahodges91njl

annahodges91njl New Member

never thought about it.