introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Florry, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Florry

Florry New Member

Hello, My name is Florida, a mother of two beautiful girls, I'm an open minded person ready to interact and contribute to any topic that come my way.

Jason likes this.
  2. Jason

Jason Member

@Florry Welcome to the forum. This is a great interactive forum. I have personally learnt a lot from interacting with people here from different parts of the world. I have managed to learn and understand how different cultures in the world handle family and parenting issues. Am hoping you will enjoy it here. As we learn also from you. Welcome again.

Florry likes this.
  3. Florry

Florry New Member

Thank you Jason for your warm welcome, hope I learn a lot too. You know parenting is a learning process. everyday you learn new ideas.

4. tyche

tyche Active Member

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to ask any relevant question that comes to mind and we will try our best to answer it. Enjoy your stay here in the forum!

5. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

It's nice to hear from you. You've found a site for baby care, child's rearing up, parenting, among others.

You can surely benefit from this site especially its blog. Welcome and feel at home.

6. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha Member

My name is Mildred and I can say the forum wheel is the best place to make some money while chatting.I hope any new member will enjoy this site.