Kids in the streets with no face mask

Discussion in 'Kids' started by Alexandoy, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

Our street is a cul-de-sac or dead-end that children make it their playground. More than 10 children play without any of them wearning a face mask. If it happens that one gets sick then probably all of them would be contaminated. They are riding their bikes and playing other games.

2. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

Why do you say that? Is your area has a reported Covid cases? Is their a carrier or host roaming around that the uncontrolled spread of the disease may be possible?

Moreover are children susceptible to the disease compared to the adults? We know it's better to be prepared than to be sorry. But let's be objective and practical.

I know you're just sincerely concerned about the children's well being.

3. tyche

tyche Active Member

Well if the kids don't wear face masks then that's gonna be a problem if someone that happens to have the virus wanders in your street. I think the parents should warn their kids and require them to wear a face mask when going out.

4. Hova

Hova Active Member

Kids are tough to control especially now when we have a pandemic. This is because they have no sense of consequence. There is need for close monitoring for anything to work.

5. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

That is so risky and dangerous for the kids and also their families. How come parents don't notice this and make it compulsory for kids to wear masks? It is also not advisable for so many kids at the same time playing in one area. The parents should control how many kids are playing at a time.

6. Hova

Hova Active Member

Kids can't be controlled so that makes them unpredictable. They have no impulse control and that can be very dangerous at the moment due to the pandemic.

I think that is partly the reason, kids below the age of 14 years have been barred from attending church services in my country. Also, medical experts are still trying to find out why Covid-19 transmission in children is different, in terms of the number of positive cases confirmed(the numbers are very low) and what it means.

7. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

I think that if kids are taught self control and discipline from early on, then they can be made to behave. They are not actually unpredictable but more prone to acting without thinking. If we teach them certain things, especially things related to Covid 19, even very young kids can understand the gravity of a situation.