Love for children

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Vinaya, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

Do you love children? Is it natural instinct or you learned it.
    I love children, however, my love for children is a learned behavior. I did not like children until by sister gave birth to a baby boy. Now, I am very fond of children, in fact I am soon to become dad.

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

I have a soft spot for children maybe because of my orientation when I was in pre-school age. I used to live in my grandmother’s house when I was 4 to 6 years old. It is a big house where my father’s siblings and cousins live. You can imagine the number of my younger cousins that I take care of. And when I grew up, I becamse a child lover, be it a baby or a toddler. I can be compared to a pet lover who loves pets but for me it is a child.

3. Decentlady

Decentlady Active Member

I have love kids as long as I can remember. I adore babies and would love to hold them since I was young.

I guess it comes more naturally to ladies than gents but I could be wrong.

4. James McAllister

James McAllister Kinacle Employee Staff Member

I do love children. I don't know how I could work here and not hahaha.

Children represent everything that is inherently good and pure in this world.

Children do not care about race or religion. They don't worry about your political viewpoints, or how much money you make. They don't ask you how great your job is or what you've done, they ask if you'll play and spend time with them.

And what you're doing doesn't matter. You don't need to be taking them somewhere extravagent, or lavishing them with expensive gifts. Where you're at or what's going on doesn't matter, as long as you're doing it with them.

I only wish more people could understand and appreciate this. It would do wonders for all of us.

5. tony

tony Active Member

First congratulations. I like children naturally, when I was very young I always play with my younger ones who were small then. My mother was confident in my ability to take care of them and sometimes would leave them with me for an hour or two while she goes shopping. I derive fun playing with children and seeing them do all sorts funny things.

6. TheKnight

TheKnight Active Member

I have to admit, I don't immediately feel love for children when I'm around ones I don't know. I do care about children, though and will try to protect them if needed even if I don't know them. When I'm around children from part of my family, I feel great care and love for them. I always feel the need to protect them and teach them right. They are this world's future and we must cherish them. When we're gone, they'll be in charge.

7. kamai

kamai Active Member

I always had a certain love and attachment for children especially babies. I love how innocent and cute they are which makes me so happy. When I had my baby girl I just couldn't believe how blessed I was to have my own baby. I didn't want to go to work as I always felt depressed missing her.

8. Holmes22

Holmes22 Active Member

They really do have a way of lighting up the day and making you forget about those things that do not really matter. I know that they can really change my day around, but also they can make it more challenging too so let's be fair.

9. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

As a kid, I off course played with kids and was fond with my peers. However, when I became adult I did not like kids. I disliked them for soiling clothes, crying, kids were a nuisance for me. Perhaps this kind of feeling came from the fact that I had never tried to become friends with kids. However, when my sister had a baby, love sprouted naturally because he was related to me.