Male contraception

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Emma kwamboka, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Emma kwamboka

Emma kwamboka New Member

Hi everyone? Male contraceptives, Also known as male birth control are methods of preventing pregnancy that primarily involve the male physiology.

The most common kinds of make contraception include condoms, withdrawal or pulling out and vasectomy. Do you know the meaning and use of each? Which is the best?

Kakashi2020 likes this.
  2. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

Withdrawal method doesn't work effectively if you ask me because in the process of making out with your spouse without strapping up with condom, there are some particles of semen discharging in the act, so even pulling out or withdrawing when ejaculating, it doesn't stop the wife from getting pregnant. Use of condom seems more effective for me.

Emma kwamboka likes this.
  3. Emma kwamboka

Emma kwamboka New Member

Yes a condom is good because it not only prevents pregnancy, it decreases the risk of Sexually Transmitted Infections such as HIV/AIDS.

Condoms may also be combined with other forms of contraception for greater protection. Play safe.

4. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

Condoms serves as a good contraceptive especially when you are looking at preventing unwanted pregnancy. When combined with some other contraceptives, it gives maximum results. Coming to preventing STD's outside HIV/AIDS, I think that having your partner tested and treated is the best way to prevent contracting such diseases.

5. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Active Member

In my experience, condom is not a good contraceptive for men because it lessens the pleasure. There was the thing called donut which is a pill in the form of a doughnut that is inserted in the female organ that produces foam. However it is uncomfortable because the foam is hot. Aside from withdrawal, those are my experience with contraceptives. I don't go for vasectomy because it might have a side effect on me.

6. janemarie

janemarie Member

It depends on whether you would want a child later on. If you never want to have children then it is best to have a vasectomy. If you do want children later on and it is just for now that you want to prevent them, then you can use a condom. The withdrawal method does not always work. In the old days, people didn't have sex unless they were married. (Mostly.) So contraception didn't matter back then.

7. littlewitch66

littlewitch66 Active Member

There is also the rhythm method where a woman keeps an ovulation chart and refrains from having sex while she is ovulating. Some people have had success with this but personally I would have wanted to take extra precautions just in case the ovulation time was incorrect. I don't know if that could be described as male contraception but it involves both parties from abstaining for a short while.

8. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

I'm a good advocator of condom use because I have seen good ones that when being used, there nothing like lessened pleasure for men in making out. Dulex condoms are good, if you haven't tried it, I suggest that you do and see what I'm talking about. I have seen one got pregnant from withdrawal method, it's not even 70% effective.

9. Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020 Member

When I was still single and dating I would use a condom when having sex with my girlfriend, but before actual sex it was our practice to do oral sex first with each other or she would give me a hand job, this way I would ejaculate first and after that we will have normal sex with a condom doing this gives us a longer foreplay time and pleasure. This way the semen would be thinner and reduced.

Even condoms are not 100 percent safe, sperm cells can pass through it, so male ejaculation before actual sex is a good way of minimizing the risk of pregnancy, doing it greatly reduces the amount of sperm.