Men: Do you consider your pregnant wife sexy?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Jason, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Jason

Jason Member

I need men to come clean and be honest about this. Last year, when my wife was on her third trimester. She suddenly became sex thirsty. For lack of a better word. But honestly, personally, I was a little disturbed.
    I don't find a pregnant woman that attractive. Especially when naked. Am sorry this may sound bad. But I just want all of you here to be honest and let it out. Let's help each other.
    Do you experience the same issue? How do you handle it. And ladies, what can you advice a pregnant mother to do in order to keep things in check?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  2. tyche

tyche Active Member

I can't really give advice on how women act when it comes to sex, but I guess it's just a sudden rise in libido around that time.

Jason likes this.
  3. Hova

Hova Member

Here is the thing. When a woman is pregnant, her body will have to go through some changes to cater for the pregnancy and this is where hormones come in. The woman's genitals and breasts will become extra sensitive due to the extra blood being directed towards those areas to facilitate childbirth and breastfeeding, but I digress.

The extra sensitivity triggers feelings similar to sexual sensation and that is the reason why most women get extra horny during pregnancy. Also, the orgasm temporarily alleviates the discomfort of pregnancy, so it is also beneficial.

Jason likes this.
  4. James McAllister

James McAllister Kinacle Employee Staff Member

This is one of those things that is highly individual, and something that nobody can really control very much unfortunately.

Some men find pregnant woman attractive. Some men don't. Some women's libido changes drastically during pregnancy (in either direction) and some women's stay the same.

It's possible to create intimacy regardless, even if that form of intimacy changes temporarily.

The best thing we can do is try to be as supportive and understanding as possible, regardless of the situation.

5. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Active Member

I don't remember my wife having the sexual urge when she was pregnant. But we really can't say with other women since they are also humans that have their own feelings and inclination. Even a decent woman can have a fantasy, so to speak.

6. Hova

Hova Member

I guess it doesn't happen to all women during pregnancy, or, maybe some women just aren't that free when it comes to their sexuality. So when they feel some type of way, they just ignore the feeling or something. This is just my two cents.

Jason likes this.