Morning sun for the baby

Discussion in 'Babies' started by Alexandoy, Dec 28, 2016.

1. naruto100

naruto100 Active Member

Yes morning SUN is really good for the babies. In fact many born babies may have effect of Jaundice in starting phase. So for that purpose too this morning SUN can work like medicine. Even doctors suggest the same thing. It provides Vitamin D and helps to make baby stronger. I know many people are avoiding this, but it should not be avoided, as it is good for the kids.

2. LaCupcak3

LaCupcak3 New Member

When I do get to take my baby to get some clean, and sunny fresh air, I either put him in a stroller on he'll take his little steps. Although he hates when it gets in his eyes, but he loves the moment of being around nature. It's quite relaxing and fun.

3. Rock1987

Rock1987 New Member

Morning sun is rich in vitamin D. Taking the baby out for morning sun is prevalent here in my country. It is a good source of vitamin D and energy for the baby. Even kids are told to stand in the morning sun for half an hour.

4. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

If the babies are exposed to harsh afternoon sunlight for a long time, only then it is a threat to them. But exposure to mellow early morning sunlight for at least 15 minutes daily is a must for all babies. It is the time that matters.