Parents who exploit their kids to earn money in the internet

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Alexandoy, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

Pardon me for this is a delicate topic. I have seen several news reports recently about a mother who earns by using her children for internet sex. Another is an aunt who does the same, using the video chat to show her nude niece and nephew. What can be done to those parents or elders who exploit kids for money? I guess they should be hanged.

2. tyche

tyche Active Member

It's quite simple, they should just report the incident to the cops for child trafficking to be handled accordingly.

3. Hova

Hova Active Member

I don't think hangings have happened since the Wild Wild West, lol. But back to serious matters, the people who are responsible for these acts should not be allowed to live among the rest of us. There should be a special prison (like Guantanamo Bay) to lock down these kinds of dark souls!

4. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

That's an easy money kind of business venture. It's easy to get money out of that kind of business endeavor and it's lucrative.

Since that kind of business is form of exploitation of the kids, there is a measure of stopping that kind of easy sex selling. It's good the organiser are run after by the government.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  5. Hova

Hova Active Member

I saw a story in the news about a bunch of teenage girls that were being used as sex slaves. Some concerned citizens reported seeing underage girls coming out of one particular house and heading to a chemist to get Plan B pills (contraceptives).

When the police came, they found all these young girls living under one roof in a luxurious estate but no one else was there, which means the culprits responsible were not arrested. I'm pretty sure there are many other similar cases from around the world, so we need to stay vigilant in order to completely end this vice.

6. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

It is always like that when there is a raid. Only the (sex) workers are arrested and the owner is always unknown. There is a place here in the business district where the syndicates rent big houses. They use it like their vacation home and the girls were pretending to be guests in a party. Most of the customers are Japanese tourists. Of course, the girls are pretty young, as usual, 16 to 18 maybe.

7. Hova

Hova Active Member

The thing is I haven't heard anything else concerning the case. It is like it never happened, you know? When something this huge takes place and then it just gets swept under the rug, that is when you know corruption is still a huge problem.