Pregnant amid the crisis

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Emma kwamboka, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Emma kwamboka

Emma kwamboka Member

During the pandemic period I really pity pregnant mothers. They are greeted by harsh realities e.g lock down and curfews. Personally I am afraid to go to any health care center since I am scared of succumbing to the fatal disease. I am grateful for good health for me and my loved ones.
    Do you think pregnant women are at risk?
    How?
    Should abortion now be legalized?

2. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

In this pandemic crisis pregnant women are not at risk as long as they take care of themselves. They do the necessary things of caring themselves like the nutritious foods and vitamins for their babies and for themselves. In short they don't worry for themselves as long as they're not exposed to positive case people.

On the point of legalization of abortion is not a good measure. Instead of saving the lives of the infants, they're killing them which is a crime.

3. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

I don't see the connection of the pandemic to abortion. I know there is a risk of getting infected when you go to the clinic or hospital for the pre-natal checkup and also for the delivery. But all those odds can be prevented with care and proper precaution. Abortion is out of topic, I'd say. Sorry about this comment.

4. tyche

tyche Active Member

Abortion is when the mother doesn't want to have a baby, although it can be fitting during the Covid-19 season, no more checkups, so irresponsible moms will have their kids aborted due to not wanting to deal with the virus lingering in hospitals. Apart from that, the risk is very real that people will be infected in hospitals, that's why even only going to one is risky.