Prenatal care

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Rossy303, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Rossy303

Rossy303 New Member

Pregnant women should take prenatal care seriously as it prevents vital diseases that can be caused by premature births. Besides your doctor's appointments, you have to learn how to balance being physically active and getting enough rest. Enough physical activity is important to keep a pregnant women away from stress, which could affect the unborn child. On the other hand, resting is crucial for the growth of the fetus.

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Active Member

When I was younger I know that it was required for a pregnant woman to undergo the pre-natal checkup at least twice during the period if pregnancy. That is to determine not only the health of the baby but also the health of the mother. I think the checkup is still being observed by young mothers who are educated.

3. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

I never thought that prenatal care has to do with the prevention of vital diseases, physical activity and getting enough rest.

What I know is to check the condition of the mother and the infant, the position of the baby and her health condition.

And now I have learned that there are vital diseases that should be checked from the expectant mother and its treatment if there is, among others.

4. tyche

tyche Active Member

I agree, regular check-ups for pregnant women are a must, so that the baby is ensured to be free from harm as it grows inside the mother's womb.