Protect Your Kids From These Common Respiratory Illnesses This Winter

Discussion in 'Kinacle Blog Posts' started by Kinacle (Bot), Jan 19, 2018.

1. Kinacle (Bot)

Kinacle (Bot) Member

2. Dana

Dana New Member

Great blog post. Thanks for sharing such helpful information. Personally, I've already been practicing most of the tips that you give in that post. For example, I always try to avoid taking kids to crowded places during 'flu season'. Also, I do get why we need to ensure that kids stay hydrated in winter. It's easy enough to remember to give kids enough fluids when it's hot, but sometimes in winter we can forget that it's equally important for them to stay hydrated.

Risa likes this.
  3. Risa

Risa Starlight Baby Employee Staff Member

Those practices are great precautionary measures to keep your children guarded from respiratory illnesses especially during the cold season. And it's certainly true about hydration, it's equally important to keep our body well functioning.

4. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

As a parent the following conditions should be given and preparation should be made so that respiratory illness among the children may be avoided or prevented:

The child must not be exposed to low temperature for it reduces his body temperature.

The child must not inhale cold air for it contricts or narrow the blood vessels in his respiratory tract.

The chid must be protected for extremely cold weather which may cause “cold stress”.

5. fasdfasdfd

fasdfasdfd New Member

Thanks for this