The playroom

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Alexandoy, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Active Member

For the rich families with an extra room that they can use for the toddler, a playroom is designed. A thick carpeting for the floor and cushions on the lower part of the wall. Of course there are the places for toys and other things for the toddler to get busy with himself. The playroom is the best alternative for a toddler instead of giving him a tablet to be busy.

2. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

Good point for such suggestions. It would keep the toddlers busy and safe in spending their time to play. It's very practical and I am sure the kids would love it.

The kids may not be tempted to waste their for useless things. And it would be the best and safe place for the children to play.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  3. tyche

tyche Active Member

Playrooms can be used for playing, but it gets too monotous, but this is 2019, so now they should have a tablet, depending on the parent's preference.

4. IvanJ

IvanJ New Member

Tablets and gadgets should be used by kids sparingly...for a limited time. Like 1 hour a day. Active playing and pretend play will contribute better to the child's development. BUT! This is easier said than done :)

5. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Active Member

Pardon me but I am really against technology for children. First issue is the glare that can ruin the eyes. Next is the fixation like the kids who were addicted to tv. Anything that is not natural is not for me. The playroom can always be rearranged, add a new toy and remove an old toy that later on you will be recycling the toys in the playroom to lessen the monotony.