Trusting on babysitters

Discussion in 'Babies' started by Hoor, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Hoor

Hoor New Member

Hey guys you have given me a lot of good advises to stop my brother from taking too much gadgets.Today I once again want your advice about babysitters, should I trust the babysitter and how to test the babysitter whether she is a good or bad babysitter for the baby . Please tell me how to trust her

2. tyche

tyche Active Member

You should get a maid from a legit agency, that way you will be assured of the maid's trustworthiness. Then leave money and test it if she will steal it when she sees it, install a CCTV or a covert spycam for that.

Hoor likes this.
  3. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

Take into consideration the background of a babysitter. Don't get applicant from unknown source. If you can afford, you may get from a legit agency.

Or you may contact your family for they know the kind of person whom they're referring to.

Hoor likes this.
  4. James McAllister

James McAllister Kinacle Employee Staff Member

5. Hova

Hova Member

Word of mouth is the best. Try out some local babysitters that people in your neighborhood have already used.

6. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

You wouldn't know the trustworthiness of a person by testing him. That means the babysitter needed to give you the experience before you can say he/she can be trusted. Some parents would install CCTV camera all around the house so they can monitor the babysitter any time when they are out. For me, that is the best test you can give a babysitter.

7. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha New Member

I think by asking her a lot of questions.But to be safe you can also vary her and research if she has any criminal record.once you have given out the job put CCTV cameras around the house to watch how she behaves.