What are your plans for the spring and summer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jason76, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Jason76

Jason76 Active Member

Well, I'd like to go to the beach and also visit some relatives in neighboring cities. Also, I have huge plans for various web development projects I'm doing. and finally, I'd like to improve on various musical instruments like bass and piano.

Anyway, is anyone planning similar stuff?

2. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

Taking a time off and going on a holiday trip would be a nice thing for me and my family. A certain change of environment would be a welcoming agenda and I believe that my little princess would love it to visit new places and meet new people.

3. littlewitch66

littlewitch66 Active Member

It's hard to imagine the weather being good at the moment as we have snow on the ground but at the end of May I have a small vacation booked at a holiday park as my granddaughter will be finishing exams before she goes to secondary school and I thought it would be a nice break for her and of course for me.

It's not too far from where we live and although not on the coast there is a man made beach quite nearby. I'm really looking forward to it. In August she is going to a big Girl Guide camp for a week which she is really looking forward to.

4. tyche

tyche Active Member

I don't have any plans yet for the summer, most likely just stay at home because I don't have money to go on vacation, lol.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  5. Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020 Member

This summer I plan to do more outdoor biking to build up my stamina also I'm hitting the gym for some light training. I do hope that this summer won't be too hot like the past summers. Summers here in the Philippines are so hot these past years.

6. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

As of now, we have not made any plans and won't be making any I guess. As my husband has an exhibition of his paintings in the last week of August this year, he has to work hard this summer. And it is no fun going anywhere without him. But there are a couple of book fairs that I plan to visit with my son.

7. cmoneyspinner

cmoneyspinner New Member

I plan to continue my work at home projects and try to earn a consistent income from my online work. I have nothing else better to do. The only thing that varies my everyday schedule is helping my daughter prepare for a summer camp.