What Did You Crave?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by AngelaMc, Jan 9, 2017.

1. AngelaMc

AngelaMc Active Member

Some of us crave pickles when pregnant, but not me, I had to have Vanilla Milkshakes and very Salty French Fries. And of course my feet were already swollen at that time, and I should have been watching my salt intake, but I had to have both of them.:)

So I was wondering what are you craving now? Or what did you crave during your pregnancy? Was it pickles, or another food staple you just couldn't resist?:)

2. Holmes22

Holmes22 Active Member

Well I cannot speak for myself, as I am a male, but I certainly know that we were stocked full of grapes and strawberries when my wife was pregnant. I suppose it is better than anything unhealthy, although strawberries are pretty expensive, and that added up.

3. kamai

kamai Active Member

The foods I craved the most were fruits and vegetables which I really never craved when not pregnant. It was funny because chips were something that I couldn't eat not even see when I was pregnant or I would gag and chips are my favorite junk food when not pregnant. I did crave sweets such as chocolate and strawberry milk shake, chocolate was the best now I don't really care for it much.

AngelaMc likes this.
  4. TheKnight

TheKnight Active Member

When my mother was pregnant, she craved bread a lot and especially anything with chocolate. She didn't want milk chocolate, though. It had to be pure chocolate or full chocolate moist bread. She disliked most foods and especially chicken. She couldn't stand chicken and the only thing she did crave was pizza. She was able to down most foods with effort but pizza was a go most of the time.