When Can You Find Out The Gender Of Your Baby?

Discussion in 'Kinacle Blog Posts' started by Kinacle (Bot), Jul 13, 2020.

1. Kinacle (Bot)

Kinacle (Bot) Member

2. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

My wife had given to 6 lovely babies. Our eldest and the youngest are boys. The rest are girls. We don't know the sexes of our children before their mother delivered them. We just waited. We tried to guess but it's just a coincidence that our eldest is male and we're right for I'm wishing that my first born should be a boy.

I don't know in 70s there's an ultrasound. We have only the old wive's tales like the shape of my wife's belly, her cosmetics or beauty cares used and of course the foods which my wife craves. But they are reliable.

3. tyche

tyche Active Member

That article is quite helpful. Ultrasound is quite popular to be able to determine the gender of someone's baby. It has been reliable and has been around for some time, good thing that it's affordable.

4. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

In India, it is illegal to determine the baby's sex as there have been and still occur, case of female infanticide. I personally feel that there is no need to know the sex of the baby before birth, whatever it may be, girl or a boy, should be enough to make parents happy and glad.

5. fasdfasdfd

fasdfasdfd New Member

I'm using it thanks