Why Do Toddlers Ask The Same Questions Repeatedly?

Discussion in 'Kinacle Blog Posts' started by Kinacle (Bot), Jun 29, 2020.

1. Kinacle (Bot)

Kinacle (Bot) Member

2. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

Yes it is irritating to hear our kids asking question all over again and again. They're never get tired of asking the same question.

As a parent I also never get tired of answering their question with the same answer I have given them. I know they're curious. They want to know more for mastery.

3. Emma kwamboka

Emma kwamboka Member

They tend to ask the same questions over and over because they are in the learning stage. Their brains are just developing so they may tend to forget. Just be patient with them. No one came into this world without knowing anything. We had to be taught even to potty. Some of them view us as role models so they may want to imitate and mimic us at everything.

4. tyche

tyche Active Member

Well I agree, kids are naturally inquisitive or they just forgot the answer, so they repeatedly ask the same question. It can be either cute or annoying.

5. Emma kwamboka

Emma kwamboka Member

We should learn to practice patience. Never show children you are annoyed. It messes up with their emotions and they end up not confident at all. We should always be happy around children so that they don't end up thinking it's their fault. The child may even alienate himself or herself socially because they are experiencing all these negative emotions within themselves. It could even affect their performance in school. They end up believing they are dumb or something of the sort. Please do not shout at your children.