Would you entrust your baby to a nanny?

Discussion in 'Babies' started by Alexandoy, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Active Member

If you know the background of the nanny and there is a reliable referral then maybe you can trust the nanny. But for a stranger, a baby should not be trusted for it may be harmed. There are cases where a nanny would spank the baby for no reason, a sadistic gesture. It's good that it was caught by the cctv camera. If that could happen there then it could happen to your baby.

2. Hova

Hova Member

I would never trust my baby with anyone. After the kinds of evil that have been caught on nanny cams from all over the world, people have no faith in strangers raising their kids.

3. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

I agree! Babies are precious and they can never be trusted with unknown people. Unless the Nanny happens to be from a reputed institution and has been vouched for and referred by other parents, we should never trust strangers with babies. So many news we keep hearing and seeing about such people who physically abuse babies, it is simply disgusting.

4. Hova

Hova Member

I salute mothers who take time off work for like a year or two to take care of the baby, because that is very important. That way you make sure your baby grows up safe and healthy.